Justt’s smart technology and in-house expertise successfully resolves chargebacks for merchants, automatically reuniting them with their revenue.
Justt’s proprietary AI pulls the best evidence to build merchants’ most compelling defense and keeps getting smarter with time, so win rates continue to grow, outperforming all other alternatives.
Our technology ensures merchants can focus on building their business and strengthening customer relationships instead of wasting time on complex payment disputes.
We are looking for an experienced People ops and employee experience Professional to join our People team.
Our mission is to enable and inspire every employee to be at their best, empowered to have a greater impact while aligning with company initiatives, values, and strategic objectives.
This position is a central function within our People team, and we are looking for a team player who is extremely hands-on, a self-starter, a multitasker, a collaborator, and a visionary. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and implementing employee experience day-to-day operations. Always deeply connected to Justt’s people, you will have the impactful role of continuing to shape and grow our culture.
This role is temporary as it is a maternity leave replacement for 9 months based in Tel Aviv.
We will be happy to explore future employment options together, based on performance and business needs.
- Create a global employee well-being strategy aligned with the organization's business needs.
- Build and manage global welfare and wellness programs and events from planning to execution including vendor identification, timelines, logistics, etc.
- Innovate and run Employee Experience related programs such as community events, sporting events, philanthropic activities, etc.
- Build and manage orientation, onboarding, offboarding and all employees’ life cycle experiences.
- Automate, Streamline and Maintain HR Processes via HR platforms ( Hibob)
- Own employee lifecycle, including gifts and perks.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of HR data, paying attention to details.
- Data storytelling, including visualization and PowerPoint skills.
- Process and maintain accurate employee records and data changes, using our HRIS system.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving people related policies, procedures and practices.
- Translate culture and brand through in-person as well as virtual events and experiences
- Work with a variety of suppliers and vendors to a high level of execution.
Work closely with different departments and stakeholders to fully understand the different needs.