Justt’s smart technology and in-house expertise successfully resolves chargebacks for merchants, automatically reuniting them with their revenue. Justt’s proprietary AI pulls the best evidence to build merchants’ most compelling defense and keeps getting smarter with time, so win rates continue to grow, outperforming all other alternatives.
Our technology ensures merchants can focus on building their business and strengthening customer relationships instead of wasting time on complex payment disputes.
Justt is searching for an experienced Recruiter and Employee experience partner to join our People team.
This position is a central function within our People team, and we are looking for a team player who is extremely hands-on, a self-starter, a multitasker, a collaborator, and a visionary.
We are looking for a full stack people partner who will wear several key hats.
In this role, you will be responsible for global Talent Acquisition initiatives and running it end to end. In addition, you will be planning and implementing employee experience day-to-day operations. Always deeply connected to Justt’s people, you will have the impactful role of continuing to shape and grow our culture.
- Full ownership for any Talent Acquisition initiative. Leading the end-to-end recruitment process, working alongside the hiring teams to align the hiring decisions with our business needs and the company’s culture.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, helping to create and implement strategies for candidate outreach.
- Create an engaging experience for our candidates.
- Design and implement an effective, data-driven and tailored hiring strategy.
- Manage all resources and develop creative plans to enhance our hiring pipeline, including proactive sourcing and headhunting.
- Build and run Justt’s employer brand progarms
- Create a global employee well-being strategy aligned with the organization's business needs.
- Build and manage global welfare and wellness programs and events from planning to execution including vendor identification, timelines, logistics, etc.
- Innovate and run Employee Experience related programs such as community events, sporting events, philanthropic activities, etc.
- Build and manage orientation, onboarding, offboarding and all employees’ life cycle experiences.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of HR data, paying attention to details.
- Data storytelling, including visualization and PowerPoint skills.
- Process and maintain accurate employee records and data changes, using our HRIS system.
- Translate culture and brand through in-person as well as virtual events and experiences
- Work with a variety of suppliers and vendors to a high level of execution.
Work closely with different departments and stakeholders to fully understand the different needs.