About The Position
Justt is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be a significant part in leading our technology evolution.
You’ll develop, design, refactor and restructure complex scalable systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dictate Production standards and DevOps culture in the company
- Responsible for the production activity hands-on tasks, including planning, design, implementing, installing, optimizing, and maintaining comprehensive Justt's DevOps solutions
- Develop, Improve and scale Justt's Private Cloud (AWS, Kubernetes)
- Educate and work closely with R&D departments
- 3+ years Experience of managing / supporting web based cloud environments
- Understanding/designing complex cloud architecture
- Docker and Kubernetes production experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka and Zookeeper or any other data pipelines technologies
- High proficiency with complex CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Linux – System admin level
- Scripting skills (Bash/Python)
- Great communication skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple teams