Business Development Manager
About The Position
Justt is the world leader in recovering revenue from chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated, tailor-made chargeback solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Business Development Manager at Justt, you’ll play a critical role in accelerating our sales growth and directly impacting the company’s success. You’ll work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify and research new relevant sales targets and take part in keeping our revenue engine running.
In this role you will:
- Develop a pipeline of prospects in assigned vertical(s), geographies, and/or market segments which will result in achieving/exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work with key clients as they onboard with Justt’s customer success team
- React to inbound customer requests via phone and online
- Develop a strategy for long term success, by both building and leading your own book of business
- Seek out new opportunities, expand, and enhance existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in assigned vertical(s), geography, and/or market segments through phone, email, social and any other prospecting and engagement means available to drive contract and revenue results
- Work closely with and support internal Justt teams, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C-level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller
- Attend key trade shows and industry networking events as required by the Commercial Sales Team at Justt
- Identify, generate, propose and close sales opportunities for Justt’s products and service solutions over the phone, Zoom, email, social channels, and in person meetings
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals and hit targets on a quarterly basis
- Work with the Growth team to identify and research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc)
- Understand customer needs and chargeback flow to gather information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Share your best practices, and benefit from those of your colleagues
- 5+ years of proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to: Communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, and position products against competitors
- Ability to respond to RFIs, RFQs and working with peers on negotiating and drafting commercial contracts
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation skills and the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- A team player willing to help all team members on the Commercial Sales team to grow and improve
- Experience with sales tools: CRM, prospecting tools, automation tools.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment is a plus
- An understanding of the payments and chargeback process a great advantage
- Fintech, Payments, eCommerce, Crypto knowledge a plus