Senior Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Justt is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
Our Customer Success team is growing and we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join us. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to establish a trusting relationship with our strategic customers and to develop and manage the entire post-sale customer lifecycle;
You will interact with stakeholders within our partner’s portfolio as well as internal Justt teams to help shape our roadmap. You will be part of a fast-paced and collaborative team, and play a key part in reaching our ambitious KPIs.
What will you do?
- Design, manage and implement CS processes for new and existing strategic customers,
- Full ownership for your customers portfolio including ongoing customer health, growth, and satisfaction
- Establish and develop relationships, as a strategic trusted advisor, with business and technical decision makers, and any main POC on the partners side, by providing data analysis, best practices, actionable insights in order to demonstrate our value to the customer
- Meet and exceed the KPIs goals
- Represent the voice of the customer within Justt to reflect the partner's needs and required features to help shape our development roadmap
- Your knowledge on the partners product, competitor landscape and ecosystem is critical. We expect you to leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customers receive the utmost value with working with Justt
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Customer Success with at least 1 year of managerial experience - A must
- Fintech/Payments/e-commerce/Crypto b2b/b2b2c companies - Strong advantage
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills - A must
- Analytical and process-oriented
- The ability to operate effectively under pressure and deliver results
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to encourage customer adoption