Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Justt is the world leader in supporting merchant chargeback efforts. Our solution leverages years of expertise and innovative tech to deliver unprecedented recovery rates for our clients.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptionally talented Senior Sales Development Rep. If you're an engaging, high-output professional and a strong team player with outstanding communication skills, let’s explore a spot on our team!
As a Sales Development Representative on our Commercial team, you will support Justt by engaging mid market and enterprise accounts through networking and prospecting. You’ll cultivate opportunities with the right people at the right companies to support the Justt sales team in achieving our revenue targets. You will be supported by peer and manager coaching and ongoing guidance from sales executives and leadership. You’ll collaborate with regional sales executives on strategies to effectively engage target accounts and convert to interested buyers.
Not only is this position an opportunity to learn about the ins and outs of a mid-market and/or enterprise level buyer’s journey and the Justt solution within the payments ecosystem, but it’s an opportunity to continue to build a foundation for a successful career in sales, marketing, and/or customer success in fintech.
What will you be doing :
- Learn and convey the Justt value proposition through appropriate messaging and customer stories
- Execute program strategies by following up with prospects in a timely manner to schedule meetings for the Justt sales team
- Learn the Justt merchant’s journey, activities and entry/exit criteria to develop a holistic view of the overall pipeline
- Hone your communication skills by working with internal coaches on cold calling, personalized emailing and objection handling
- Engage prospects during your calls by demonstrating active listening skills and asking meaningful questions to gather preliminary information
- Work with Justt’s marketing team on conferences to ensure meetings are booked for sales execs and post conference nurturing for strategic accounts
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools (i.e OutReach) to generate lists of target prospect accounts
- Collaborate with Justt’s sales executives and demand generation team on prospecting plans to engage accounts
- Participate in weekly pipeline meetings to help with revenue forecasting
- 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or business development (i.e. researching, developing a pipeline, cold calling) ideally in SaaS or tech company.
- Ability to use a CRM (i.e. Salesforce) and research tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Ability to work within defined frameworks and follow up on tasks in a pre-defined time frame
- Ability to work cross-functionally, learn new approaches and provide actionable feedback to improve results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn, develop, and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or another related field preferred
- Knowledge in payments and fintech (preferred but not a must)