Director of Optimization and Data Analytics
About The Position
Justt is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses AI based technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
In order to meet the company’s objectives, the Optimization Group analyzes extensive data, conducts industry research, and draws conclusions in order to continuously improve Justt’s solution, tools, processes and methodologies.
What you will be doing:
- Collaboration with the management teams for Customer Success, Product, BI, Data Science, Sales, and more in order to reach company KPIs
- Build and manage a data driven group that consists of Team Leaders and Data Analysts
- Establish and monitor group KPIs, goals, roadmap and performance.
- Create and manage operational policies and methodologies
- Set Guidelines and methods to run the group effectively
- Enable timely data driven decisions to maintain timelines and productivity
- At least 3 year’s experience in a senior role, managing multiple teams.
- Experience in managing team leaders.
- Thorough experience working with SQL tools and Excel/Google sheets.
- Proven experience conducting data driven analytics and research
- Proven experience working with BI teams to build and maintain management dashboards.
- Analytical-oriented mindset with excellent data collection and research skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and “can do” attitude.
- Proven organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Eye for details, organized, thorough and methodical
- Good English spoken and writing skills
- FinTech background
- Good understanding of Card scheme rules
- Experience in card fraud and/or Chargebacks