Bookkeeper - Maternity leave replacement
About The Position
Justt is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
We are looking for a bookkeeper to join our financial team as a maternity leave replacement (6-8 months).
As Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day bookkeeping and maintaining the books.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including banking, customer, vendor, accruals, intercompany etc.
- Overseeing monthly payments cycles and preparing vendor payments.
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books including monthly provisions (Accrued/Prepaid Expenses).
- Financial reporting to social security, tax authorities, VAT, Israel authorities 856, 126 and other similar reports.
- Responsibly for revenue recognition, customer invoicing and collection.
- Ongoing communication and cooperation with interfaces abroad.
- Assemble information for external auditors as part of the audit process.
- Support the finance department with ad hoc tasks.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 3 or higher)
- 4+ years’ work experience as a bookkeeper in a global Company
- Experience with Priority accounting system – a Must
- Proficient with Excel and MS office product
- experience with payroll – an advantage
- High level of English
- Devoted and highly committed
- Ability to work independently, according to deadlines and face other functions in the organization