Business Operation Manager
About The Position
- Maintain the overall integrity of revenue growth related data and provide visibility on current pipeline, forces and competitive intelligence.
- Standardize best practices, identify the challenges, develop different playbooks and ensure that they are understood and applied effectively across the team along with supporting processes.
- Lead onboarding of new hires across the team and coordinate educational content for ongoing training.
- Follow data-driven approach, prepare and analyze reports on monthly and quarterly basis to monitor on delivery, revenue, forecast, etc
Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales team to understand and sell our solutions.
- 2 years of experience in a business operations role at a B2B company, preferably in the fintech ecosystem.
- Proven track record of implementing successful sales process, methodology, technologies and playbook initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret insights from data
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Experience leveraging the value selling sales methodology a plus.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite, Salesforce, and BI tools
- Highly structured, and great project management skills