Senior UI/UX Designer
About The Position
Justt is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you’ll be a significant part in leading our user experience, customer journey, and design of our products.
What you will do:
- Design customer-facing products, including onboarding flows and dashboards
- Design internal products, including complex systems for queue management and complex document/template editing
- Design, or manage the design, of marketing materials and other product/brand related materials
- Conduct a full design cycle - from getting inspired, through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all scenarios, and up to delivering to development and following on execution
- Work closely with product managers and software engineers, to understand user problems, define solutions and validate outcomes
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research, to constantly improve the product
- 6+ years of experience working as a UI/UX Designer on SaaS products
- A portfolio that demonstrates a history of successful projects and their outcomes, specifically in the areas mentioned above under customer-facing and internal products
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design or equivalent
- Proficient in design software, like Figma, Balsamiq, etc.
- Experience working with Agile and Lean product development methodologies
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- A team player, willing to help your teammates out, share knowledge, and learn from them
- Problem-solving aptitude, with sharp analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- A strong track record of getting things done with experience in building products from the ground up
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Hebrew and English