Senior Data Product Manager
About The Position
Justt is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Senior Data Product Manager, you’ll be a significant part in leading our Product’s vision, strategy, and roadmap. You’ll build amazing scalable data products for our customers, and for our internal teams.
What you will do:
- Participate in building the Product’s Strategy and Roadmap
- Work closely with R&D teams, Data scientists and Data engineers, to deliver amazing products to our customers
- Collect and analyze customer needs and come up with innovative solutions
- Manage the entire product life cycle, including backlog, prioritization, requirements definition, planning, execution, etc.
- Use analytic tools, market research and useability studies, to make data driven decisions
- Constantly monitor the product and the performance of it, and take actions accordingly
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience, in an agile environment - a must
- Experience in working with Data scientists and Data engineers - a must
- Proven ability to create complex, multi-functional, data driven products - a must
- Track record of challenging the status quo and successfully innovate existing products/processes - a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering - an advantage
- Experience in Fintech, Payments, Credit cards, etc. - an advantage
- Knowledge in SQL and Mixpanel (or equivalent) - an advantage
- A proven ability of building roadmaps and managing a life cycle of a product
- Strong analytical decision-making skills, with high attention to details
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, with an ability to state things simply and persuasively, for different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others, both inside and outside of the organization, and to lead without authority